Saturday 12 April 2008

update!

So as I hear our blogspot has become something of a celebrity hangout I thought I’d update the world on what’s going on with us clikerrrs!
No we don’t really call ourselves that.
And currently being in the car to our favourite Cardiff I have a llittle time to spare…
So after flicking through the pages of our favourite Saturday supplement we suddenly saw some faces that looked familiar, before realising that it was in fact us smiling gormlessly back from the pages with a fake camera in hand. And in case you didn’t see it….

So we started the ‘Skins Life Tour’ (all 3 dates we’re doing of it) on Friday in Magical Manchester, where we – although disappointed at the no show of current Skins cast members – had a great time and met a TV presenter, Diesel’s birthday party and literally a real life version of that bloke from Shameless.
Here’s us feeling like real life Skins characters!

And with these hours to while away on the road we also took some snaps, a little insight into our travelling motorway home (we don’t live in the car).

While I took it upon myself to make sure at least one of us was informed / intelligent / amazing at bass.

While Maya was busy being hounded by paparazzi...


Also gearing up for the Hadouken! tour we treated Dru to a shiny new drum skin so when you see us live you might not still hear Stefan’s regular ‘C-L-I-K C-L-I-K’ explanation that usually entertains our audiences.

In other news, we’re filming the video for ‘Did You Wrong’ soon so you heroes can see our little faces on video!

Ah and one more thing, do come and see us at Camden Crawl next week! We’re playing on Friday (18/04) at Proud Galleries. And if you fancy a swim in North London on Saturday (19/04), paddle on down to Archway Swimming Pool where – no joke – we’re playing an acoustic set on an island in the water.

I’ll leave you with this lovely picture of Stefan and his pork pie…

And I promise the rest of our blogs won’t be this long!

No comments: