Sunday 27 April 2008

These are a few OF THE MOST POINTLESS THINGS!!

So... completely un-music related but I'd just like to talk you through two things that I have found completely pointless this week...

1.


RIP-OFF chocolate bars, while eating breakfast me and maya were discussing why supermarkets feel they have to completely rip off other peoples ideas... why not just stock it yourself? I mean sure, it's half the price but it always has that same not as good taste. I mean sure if I'm picking up my usual prawn sandwich from Marks&Spencer I might get a marks and spencer brand coconut milk chocolate bar *DING* *DING* *DING* SORRY... BOUNTY!!... POINTLESS!










2.

What the fuck even is this?! I've been alive now for 19 years and I don't seem to EVER remember it working, oh my god I'm so annoyed at the thought of these things... does anyone else find it a bit weird we still have them? I remember my mum telling me it's for in the winter when they keep the cold air out the trains but I swear I have never ever seen these things in action, they light up but when I press it nothing... POINTLESS!

Well that blog was pointless... oh the irony

Stef x

No comments: